Operating Room Nurse
Operating Room Nurses in various Hospitals and Home Care facilities across Germany.
Are you an Registered Operating Room Nurse interested in making a difference in people’s lives? Are you looking to join an organization that shares your values and commitment to excellence? Would you like to become part of Germany’s stable healthcare system? Then look no further, join US!
Thanks to the excellent living conditions in Germany, a large proportion of the population enjoys good health into old age. However, with increased life expectancy and an aging society, the demand for professional nursing care is rising. Nursing professionals are in high demand and more important than ever. Hospitals, nursing homes and other care facilities are in search of nursing personnel with various levels of qualifications to meet the increasing demand in the healthcare and nursing professions.
- € 2, 830.30 - € 3, 003.48 (~163, 249.31PhP - 173,238.19PhP) after recognition
- Overtime pays
- 30 days annual paid holiday leave
- Consistent training programs
- Company retirement provision
- Integration and orientation for mentors and buddies
- Assess patient’s condition before surgery.
- Ensure that the Operating Room is prepared with all necessary supplies, implants, instrumentation, and equipment.
- Keep the operating room sterilized.
- Position the patient on operating table.
- Pass medical instruments to the surgeon during operation.
- Monitor patient’s vital sign./li>
- Evaluate postoperative patients.
- Review charts for completeness, in accordance with documentation protocols prior to and after the surgical procedure.
- Adhere to all relevant health and safety standards.
- Communicate with patients, teammates, and physicians to ensure continuity of care.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Nursing or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience as an OR Nurse is required.
- In-depth knowledge of surgical operation procedures
- Willing to enroll to a German Language program for 8mos to 1yr.
We are an emerging company based in Germany, building bridge between Germany and countries such as the Philippines, Vietnam, Mexico, and Brazil for high skilled healthcare professionals. We aim to recruit nurses to train and prepare them for German-speaking hospitals and nursing homes.